Monday, March 14, 2016

Being an Architect



I was born a dreamer, spontaneous, emotional, unable to defy my own spirit - obviously never evaluating the consequences.

One fine day, I called myself an Architect. 

Learning taught me that the industry has many facets, many cultures, many styles, many platforms. I set out willing to explore them all. My desperate eyes searched the horizon in hope and I was thrilled to make my mark - to etch out my name.

The love for my work blossoms through space & void, point & line, green and brown. Through clients, critics & conscience, my work matures. Priorities and compromises have held my work under a radar. A rush of air releases every now and then and my path redefines itself constantly growing.

Sometimes a bottomless pit, many a times a drained well, my journey continues to keep me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment